a whole person approach to behavior change
1) Contact Roots Behavior Consulting
to discuss specific needs
2) An intake and assessment will be
completed to identify needs, deficits, challenges, and goals.
This process may take 2-5 hours.
3) A Behavior Improvement Plan
will be written which includes individual and family history,
skill set, target behaviors, measurable goals, and a detailed intervention plan.
4) Therapy will take place at agreed
upon times and location
5) Parents and caregivers will receive
hands-on learning as needed.
5) Progress will be measured
and graphed to display progress
and assist in decision making.